Contribute
Register

SSDT Cleanup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers thats works and got no errors :thumbup:. The reason why i asked because if i need to do any modifications in the future i can just edit the .dsl files.

Code:
Violets-Speedy-Hack:~ JackBamford$ cd /Users/JackBamford/Z77-DS3H\ Master
Violets-Speedy-Hack:Z77-DS3H Master JackBamford$ iasl SSDT-Master.dsl

Intel ACPI Component Architecture
ASL+ Optimizing Compiler version 20161210-64(RM)
Copyright (c) 2000 - 2016 Intel Corporation

SSDT-HACK.dsl      3: SI, 1, NotSerialized)
Remark   2120 -                     ^ Control Method should be made Serialized (due to creation of named objects within)

ASL Input:     SSDT-Master.dsl - 19 lines, 455 bytes, 92 keywords
AML Output:    SSDT-Master.aml - 3932 bytes, 39 named objects, 53 executable opcodes

Compilation complete. 0 Errors, 0 Warnings, 1 Remarks, 0 Optimizations
Violets-Speedy-Hack:Z77-DS3H Master JackBamford$
no worries!

just seen the process and it looks nice and easy, when i get 2 minutes i may try this :)

no worries!

just seen the process and it looks nice and easy, when i get 2 minutes i may try this :)

Yep sure is. :) I just want to check that my original SSDT files are in SSDT-HACK before trying this.

Yep sure is. :) I just want to check that my original SSDT files are in SSDT-HACK before trying this.
your SSDT-Hack only had a windows version...

Yep. Trying to work that out but keep getting permission denied for some reason even tho I'm using sudo su.

sudo not needed.
just cd to the directory that contains the files...

You will notice I use 'make' for these sort of things (but you may not be familiar with make/makefile).

Well everything appears to be working fine with the New SSDT. Sorted then.

OK. Good.

sudo not needed.
just cd to the directory that contains the files...

You will notice I use 'make' for these sort of things (but you may not be familiar with make/makefile).

OK. Good.

Well I've learnt something tonight. One thing I'm trying to work on is the Pin Configs to put in a SSDT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back