Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
I want to make a new hackintosh. I am not sure can i buy ssd or m2 ssd. if i buy m2 ssd i must buy more expensive motherboard. is it necessary? can i feel the speed difference with ssd or m2 ssd?

If you are on a tight budget for the hardware that you wish to use then an SSD is going to be a better buy as you will get more storage capacity for less money.

If you wish to use a drive in a manner that uses significant disk read/write actions like 4K video editing then a M2 NVME should be considered as a very worthwhile purchase.

NVME benchmarks are impressive over a good quality SSD, but in operating loading and application loading times are not always anything like as fast as benchmarks suggest. Most apps are not going to load any faster on NVME as they will on SSD.

Prioritize your computer use and then budget for the most suitable hardware for your requirements.

If you are on a tight budget for the hardware that you wish to use then an SSD is going to be a better buy as you will get more storage capacity for less money.

If you wish to use a drive in a manner that uses significant disk read/write actions like 4K video editing then a M2 NVME should be considered as a very worthwhile purchase.

NVME benchmarks are impressive over a good quality SSD, but in operating loading and application loading times are not always anything like as fast as benchmarks suggest. Most apps are not going to load any faster on NVME as they will on SSD.

Prioritize your computer use and then budget for the most suitable hardware for your requirements.
i am graphic designer. i am using adobe ps, ai, id. i don't need 4k video editing or 3d modelling

A decent SSD capacity and a 16GB RAM kit that suits your motherboard would be my way forward. :thumbup:
can you offer me cheap motherboard? i think Gigabyte B360M-HD3 or ASRock B360M-HDV with i3-8100 cpu. thanks

is this B360M-HD3 compatible with hackintosh? because it's not in the list

yes, it isn't in the list but i saw succeeded installs you can look google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back