Motherboard
Asus X500VC Intel® HM76 Chipset
CPU
Intel® Core™ i5 3230M Processor
Graphics
NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 720M
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello there, I have managed to install MacOs Sierra on my Asus X550vc, but the thing is I am only able to boot into it by Clover installed on USB. I have installed clover bootloader to the SSD MacOs is on, but the whole SSD is not recognized by my BIOS. I am clueless, what can I do about it...

Hello there, I have managed to install MacOs Sierra on my Asus X550vc, but the thing is I am only able to boot into it by Clover installed on USB. I have installed clover bootloader to the SSD MacOs is on, but the whole SSD is not recognized by my BIOS. I am clueless, what can I do about it...
maybe copy the efi from your usb to hard drive efi partition?

I have tried that, no luck, BIOS can't find ssd at all...

I've already said, I had no luck with searching the answer... there is no problem like I'm having on this forum...

I've already said, I had no luck with searching the answer... there is no problem like I'm having on this forum...
hardware profile is not filled out and you have not uploaded any problem reporting files

hardware profile is not filled out and you have not uploaded any problem reporting files
Okay, I have updated my profile. What files? There are no logs, I just can't see the SSD

Okay, I have updated my profile. What files? There are no logs, I just can't see the SSD
the link above explains what is required under problem reporting

also best for you to compare both your efi's on your usb stick and your hard drive efi

Okay so you think that problem is in efi? But I also can't see it in legacy boot
the link above explains what is required under problem reporting

also best for you to compare both your efi's on your usb stick and your hard drive efi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back