AMD HD6870
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi All,
I am wondering if anyone else out there is using the spyder3 pro 4.0.2 package from data color for calibrating their display. I have found that the in tall is very buggy but the biggest problem is that when trying to run the calibrate routine the screen flashes backwards and forwards between the os x desktop and parts of the calibrate screen. Something is definitely wrong. I am wondering is the datacolor package just buggy on a mac or is it a hackintosh related issue? Any feedback from users of this package will be appreciated as I don't want to lodge a support call or try it on the mac air until ZI'm sure its a software (non-hackintosh) issue.
Thanks
netsullivc.
ps currently running an 8600GTS gfx.

I'm using the same package on my hackintosh with 8800GT. I do not get screen flashes but I do get two errors during the process saying that curves could not be calculated or something like that. At the end of the calibration, when I click switch button to estimate difference between "before" and "after", I do not see any difference at all.

Good news.
I removed the Datacolor's software version 4.0.2 and installed the older 3.1.5 which worked just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back