nVidia GA-GV770GTX 2GB
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

every time I boot (verbose) I get the message that my cpu is not supported by osx and speedstep (and sleep etc)
do not work.
I have to mention, i only have 1,6 or 3,5 ghz (no turboboost, even if I overlock to 4,2 osx only uses 1,6 or 3,5)
Can Chimera fix this?

best

xtrasteven

How did you install OSX? What kexts are you using? What are your EFI settings? What smbios are you using?

Hey,
thanks your replay and please excuse my late response. (I was on holiday in the alps, most of the time no internet :))

I installed OSX using the MultiBeast method. I wrote a Guide for my configuration:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...a-z77-ud5h-ga-geforce-770gtx-wf-i7-3770k.html

I use the default SMBios from (System Def. 3,1)
I already tried to change the settings here, but most of the time I got Kernel Panics or a simple white screen.

Kexts:
Nothing special, only those from the MultiBeast tool.

Thanks in Advance.

xtraSteven

Hello!

I have the same problem with i5 3470 i only get x16, x32 multiplier. Other speedsteps doesn't working including turbo x36 :S I tried a lot of simbios but no luck. If is disabled Eist, the system said that i have 3.6 Ghz processor and the multipliers are x16, x34 still no turbo. Could someone help me please? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back