Contribute
Register

Source code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet- we're cleaning it up and adding some fixes from the latest Chameleon trunk, and squashing bugs- then it will be up. ;)

Is that not just a new branch of the current trunk? - i.e. the chimera code changes need to be checked in on top of it?

It's possible (likely in fact) that I'm wrong but if not then it may be best to wait until the guys here tell us that the source is ready for download.

AndyStubbs said:
Is that not just a new branch of the current trunk? - i.e. the chimera code changes need to be checked in on top of it?

It's possible (likely in fact) that I'm wrong but if not then it may be best to wait until the guys here tell us that the source is ready for download.

Time to take a peek ....

Not sure if you want to take a look but I've put together a build that should happily boot either Snow Leopard or Lion based on my previous build (I think most of our code is probably very similar by now anyway) but I did nab the cpu and spd code from your latest build (if you use your current efi file it wont boot lion it will just hang btw).

Source available here if it's of any interest to you http://www.mediafire.com/?73a250mqli1j813

Sorry but I gave no information on how to do it
Besides I saw a reply earlier on to a post asking 'can it boot lion' and the reply was 'not yet' - nothing wrong with having a bootloader ready for the official release ;)

EDIT - I should point out that my post was actually a reply aimed at Tony and co to take a look at the source rather than a free for all - sorry if that wasn't too clear.

Feel free to delete the post but can you hand the url over so they can take a look if they want to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back