Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am running Mavericks 10.9.3 tonymac Hackintosh. In order to record streaming video using QuickTime, I had to install and use Sounflower in order to also record the sound. It works perfectly after I configured everything according to the instructions and I am pleased with the result. However, I keep losing sound about every hour or so. If I watch a YouTube clip it is there, then I watch another clip and it is gone, no rhyme or reason. I can get the sound back instantly by clicking on the Soundflower logo on the top bar. It is already checked at 2 channel "Built in output". I click that again. The checkmark, of course, remains there but the sound returns. I have to repeat this later each time the sound disappears. Suggestions to stabilize this would be appreciated.

Thanks, toleda. In that there is no known fix I have switched off Soundflower and reverted to the original sound settings. To record video with sound in QuickTime I will have to manually enable Soundflower each time, a pity because it is otherwise a good suite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back