Contribute
Register

Sound producing. Integrated or dedicated graphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-H87N WIFI
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, guys. I'm new to Hacks, and, though, I read a lot of posts on this question, I don't want to spend the money for nothing, and need an exact answer.
So, following this month's guide, I turned my attention at:

Gigabyte GA-H97N Wi-Fi
Core i7-4790
Crucial Ballistix Sport (16GB)
64GB SSD for Windows
64GB SSD for OS X.

I know, that this config will work fine. But what about the graphics? Do I need a dedicated one or integrated HD 4600 is enough?
I won't edit photo or video, won't use a resolution higher than FHD, won't play games, will use 1 monitor (for now, then I'll buy a dedicated card, when need a second monitor).
I think it's better to spend that 150-250$ to more powerful CPU an RAM, than for not needed graphics. Am I right, or I'll meet problems with HD4600?

Hi, guys. I'm new to Hacks, and, though, I read a lot of posts on this question, I don't want to spend the money for nothing, and need an exact answer.
So, following this month's guide, I turned my attention at:

Gigabyte GA-H97N Wi-Fi
Core i7-4790
Crucial Ballistix Sport (16GB)
64GB SSD for Windows
64GB SSD for OS X.

I know, that this config will work fine. But what about the graphics? Do I need a dedicated one or integrated HD 4600 is enough?
I won't edit photo or video, won't use a resolution higher than FHD, won't play games, will use 1 monitor (for now, then I'll buy a dedicated card, when need a second monitor).
I think it's better to spend that 150-250$ to more powerful CPU an RAM, than for not needed graphics. Am I right, or I'll meet problems with HD4600?

Run with using the HD4600 graphics. If you have a problem or issues surrounding the graphics then consider a cheap solution to be a GT610 (these need the bootflag GraphicsEnabler=Yes).
See this guide for using Chimera/MultiBeast
http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...600-chimera-multibeast-method.html#post925481

Dual-Booting operating systems covered here:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/multi-booting/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back