Motherboard
L22821-001
CPU
i5 - 8250u
Graphics
UHD Intel® 620
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I installed the MAc Catalina on the Hp Pavilion 15 cs0051wm and after installing the kexts I found on the internet the sound started working on the headphone and via bluetooth but I couldn't get it to work on the notebook speakers, does anyone know of any kext or how or where to change permissions?

If I have the bluetooth connected and I select the internal speaker the sound remains on the bluetooth, and if I have a headset connected, the sound only comes out on the headset regardless of what I select.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 01.45.01.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 01.45.01.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 67
I installed the MAc Catalina on the Hp Pavilion 15 cs0051wm and after installing the kexts I found on the internet the sound started working on the headphone and via bluetooth but I couldn't get it to work on the notebook speakers, does anyone know of any kext or how or where to change permissions?

If I have the bluetooth connected and I select the internal speaker the sound remains on the bluetooth, and if I have a headset connected, the sound only comes out on the headset regardless of what I select.
have you tried different layout id's as per:

I actually didn't understand how to use the code, I did a google search but I don't know where to find the routes I have to follow.

I actually didn't understand how to use the code, I did a google search but I don't know where to find the routes I have to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back