560 Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,
I recently (read: yesterday) built my first customac, and so far everything except for the sound is working. I've tried to install the specific audio driver from MultiBeast about 3 times now (Realtek 898), to no avail. I'm running an i7-3700k, Gigabyte z-77 UD5H 1156 motherboard, and a GeForce 560 Ti graphics card. I'm trying to get it so that my graphics card will support both audio and video through HDMI, but I'll settle for a stereo jack as well.

Hey guys,
I recently (read: yesterday) built my first customac, and so far everything except for the sound is working. I've tried to install the specific audio driver from MultiBeast about 3 times now (Realtek 898), to no avail. I'm running an i7-3700k, Gigabyte z-77 UD5H 1156 motherboard, and a GeForce 560 Ti graphics card. I'm trying to get it so that my graphics card will support both audio and video through HDMI, but I'll settle for a stereo jack as well.

if you did not extract, edit and install a DSDT, make sure you select the nonDSDT audio driver. Audio via HDMI absolutely requires a DSDT with edits.

Hmmm... When I was going through the UniBeast/MultiBeast process, it said that I didn't require a DSDT for any of my drivers, so I didn't worry about it. So if I do need a DSDT, which driver should I go for? The same Realtek 898 w/DSDT or something completely different?

what bios are you on ? F4? i say update your bios... i had the same issue just update and rerun multibeast you should be fine

install user dsdt (use none) and in the sound options select nondsdt audio then your audio driver

I'm on bios version F7, so I don't think thats the problem. I've tried over and over again to reinstall the correct driver, but to no avail.

Install the drivers from multibeast use both the non dsdt and the dsdt and get sound out of even the green jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back