Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello,

I made a 10.7.2 upgrade and everything was good, except for
sound...

I ran Multibeast and check all the Audio from Drivers & Bootloaders
--> Kext & Enablers --> Audio.

Then I restart immediately....

Now, each restart gives me a kernel panic !

How can I roll back my last step and remove audio layer or how
can I fix it ?

[Edit] : I tried
...Audio Support:
1. Run MultiBeast
2. Check System Utilities
3. Check Drivers & Bootloaders/Kexts & Enablers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/ALC8xxHDA
4. Check Drivers & Bootloaders/Kexts & Enablers/Audio/Realtek ALC8xx/AppleHDA Rollback
5. Install
6. Reboot and enjoy audio support for the front/back headphone port, optical out, and line out.

But it failed too...

Thank you.

PS. I can access to my boot disc from my MBP.

Access your drive from your Macbook Pro, go to /System/Library/Extensions, and delete everything with "HDA" in it. Then, go to /Extra/Extensions, and delete everything with "HDA" inside. Your Hackintosh should be able to boot again.

Never install every kext in the audio section of Multibeast. This is nearly guaranteed to cause problems. For your motherboard, you should install Apple8xxHDA, AppleHDA Rollback, and ALC 889.

Good ! It worked perfectly. I installed then the right Audio
drivers and it's now solved.

T H A N K Y O U !!!!!

next time a good and simple way to resolve is also to enter in your bios and to deactivate the sound card, it will reboot great (of course without audio) and you can simply remove the kext that have provoked the kernel panic.

stook_84 said:
next time a good and simple way to resolve is also to enter in your bios and to deactivate the sound card, it will reboot great (of course without audio) and you can simply remove the kext that have provoked the kernel panic.

But next time, I'll be more careful.... This is only my first update from my Hackintosh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back