Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI
CPU
Intel Core i7
Graphics
Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050Ti
Hey all, I am running off a Z170XP-SLI motherboard. I am consistently having an issue with my sound cutting out under a couple of very specific circumstances. The two criteria are that I have just recently woken up my computer from sleep mode (though not always the case) and I try to play a Youtube video. I'm not sure if it matters but I am also using the AdBlock Plus plugin for Safari, for what it's worth. The only thing that works to remedy the issue that I have found so far is to completely restart my computer.

Is anyone else also having issues with this? And if so, does anyone know of a good solution for it?

Thanks!

Hey all, I am running off a Z170XP-SLI motherboard. I am consistently having an issue with my sound cutting out under a couple of very specific circumstances. The two criteria are that I have just recently woken up my computer from sleep mode (though not always the case) and I try to play a Youtube video. I'm not sure if it matters but I am also using the AdBlock Plus plugin for Safari, for what it's worth. The only thing that works to remedy the issue that I have found so far is to completely restart my computer.

Is anyone else also having issues with this? And if so, does anyone know of a good solution for it?

Thanks!

I have a similar issue with my Sierra with gigabyte z170m-D3M with ALC892

But my sound cutting out occurs without wake from sleep too. It just cuts out.
I have some quick fix as to plug in a headphone and unplug it then the sound comes back on. But I would also want to know the root cause and fix for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back