Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey,

my audio is working but I got an weird issue, sometimes when I plug in my headphones the sound starts crackling. Nothing more to say :D

Does anyone know how to fix it? :)
Codec I uese ALC1220A

Same problem here, Turtlebeach recon 320.
Got alc887 working but there are some small problems like the background noise like 'ssssssssss' and also the headset it's not working (crackling).

Try the IO Port if its a Desktop.

Front Ports tend to have a bad isolation and common grounds. Which causes noise. Especially when you also stick a USB to the front. You can hear the data transmitting lol

Try the IO Port if its a Desktop.

Front Ports tend to have a bad isolation and common grounds. Which causes noise. Especially when you also stick a USB to the front. You can hear the data transmitting lol
This is not our problem cause on windows, same pc, same USB port, the headset works great.

Have you considered a USB audio interface?

I don't want one. 1. Because I don't really need one and 2. I think this is a fixable problem, I just don't know how to fix it.

I think this is a fixable problem, I just don't know how to fix it.
Does it crackle when speakers are connected? What about other ports? Does it only crackle when sound is playing or is it constant?

It is only when I connect my headphones via the fron connector in my Case. And the ports on my case are okay, working on Linux and Windows.

It's only crackling when sound is playing, if nothing is playing nothing happens :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back