ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 - 1 GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Sony Vaio VPCEB2Z1E/BQ [SOLVED]

First things first. I installed Mac OS X Snow Leopard using iBoot and no flags but -v and USBLegacyOff=Yes to enable USB devices. I then used the update helper and the 10.6.8 combo update and multibeast to install the EasyBeast and the System Utilities only. Now i restarted the laptop and i even used iboot with the -v -x npci=0x2000/3000/4000 flags but it always stops at PCI CONFIGURATION BEGIN. Please help. The specs are:
CPU: [email protected]
Chipset: Mobile Intel HM55 Express
Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 - 1 GB
RAM: 4GBs
In bios the only settings available are cpu c3/c6 and virtualization. What must i do to make this work?

First things first. I installed Mac OS X Snow Leopard using iBoot and no flags but -v and USBLegacyOff=Yes to enable USB devices. I then used the update helper and the 10.6.8 combo update and multibeast to install the EasyBeast and the System Utilities only. Now i restarted the laptop and i even used iboot with the -v -x npci=0x2000/3000/4000 flags but it always stops at PCI CONFIGURATION BEGIN. Please help. The specs are:
CPU: [email protected]
Chipset: Mobile Intel HM55 Express
Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 - 1 GB
RAM: 4GBs
In bios the only settings available are cpu c3/c6 and virtualization. What must i do to make this work?

Perhaps PCIroot is not zero. You should verify in your DSTD. PCIRootUID can be used to change it.

You might also use search...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back