Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
SONY VAIO E14 SVE14A390X
CPU
i7-3632QM/HM76
Graphics
HD 4000, HD 7670M
Hey guys, I've been using a near perfect install of 10.8.4 on my new VAIO for a couple of months now, but lately I've noticed a problem with the audio I'd really like to get resolved if possible, and I also have a question about my wifi problems.
So, to start off, I'm using the last voodoo option in multibeast, and my audio does work, speakers and headphones, but the volume gets ruined if it enters sleep mode. I have had the halfvolumefix enabled for awhile now, but that still ruins the volume from the speakers and headphones after sleep.
I'm wondering if any of you could give me recommendations to achieve a perfect or near perfect audio for my system, as I'm mainly using this hackintosh for music composition.
My specs are:Sony VAIO E series US-SVE14A390X-LBOM-2 3rd gen Intel® Core™ i7-3632QM quad-core processor (2.20GHz / 3.20GHz with Turbo Boost) 16GB (8GB x2) DDR3-1600MHz AMD Radeon™ HD 7670M (2GB) hybrid graphics Windows 8 Pro 64-bit ADATA 256 gb SSD 1TB (5400rpm) hard drive
In system info, my audio device is listed as 8086 Intel 1e20 7 series/c210 high def audio
I'd really appreciate any suggestions, I don't really even know where to begin, I checked google but no luck.
Thanks for any insight you guys can offer, I appreciate it greatly.

Hey guys, I've been using a near perfect install of 10.8.4 on my new VAIO for a couple of months now, but lately I've noticed a problem with the audio I'd really like to get resolved if possible, and I also have a question about my wifi problems.
Your codec is not an Intel 1e20. To identify your codec: download, install and run DPCIManager 1.5 Open Beta. Reply with a DPCIManager/Status screenshot.

Your codec is not an Intel 1e20. To identify your codec: download, install and run DPCIManager 1.5 Open Beta. Reply with a DPCIManager/Status screenshot.

It's not letting me open DPCIManager, just the DSPI. Can I get the info from that separate executable file? Or do I need to figure out how to get DPCIManager to work?

It's not letting me open DPCIManager, just the DSPI. Can I get the info from that separate executable file? Or do I need to figure out how to get DPCIManager to work?
Download again. All versions of DPCIManager have an expiration date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back