Contribute
Register

Sony S Series with Sandy Bridge Processor and Insyde H20 BIOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I do have these kexts in Clover/kexts/Other and have tried several version. previous on is with two kexts I am using in my S/L/E, if both change to the latest one, it will shows like this and reboot.
View attachment 204456

Is this booting the installer or something else?

Yes, this is booting the installer.

Then I don't understand what you mean by "with two kexts I am using in my S/L/E". /S/L/E is not read-write when using createinstallmedia for the installer. And no kexts should be installed to /S/L/E on the installer USB even if using the BaseBinaries method.

Then I don't understand what you mean by "with two kexts I am using in my S/L/E". /S/L/E is not read-write when using createinstallmedia for the installer. And no kexts should be installed to /S/L/E on the installer USB even if using the BaseBinaries method.
I mean two kexts which I installed on S/L/E for the 10.11.5 updated from Yosemite. I copied these two to others folder.

The installer is original and no change for it.

I mean two kexts which I installed on S/L/E for the 10.11.5 updated from Yosemite. I copied these two to others folder.

The installer is original and no change for it.

Previously you said you were booting the installer? Not accurate?

Impossible to provide relevant advice without accurate details on exactly what you're doing...

Previously you said you were booting the installer? Not accurate?

Impossible to provide relevant advice without accurate details on exactly what you're doing...
Sorry for the confusing.

I am using 10.11.5 updated from Yosemite. There are fakesmc.kext and voodoops2controller.kext in S/L/E.

Now I am trying to make a fresh install of 10.11.5 following your guide. And I do copy kexts necessary to the clover/others. But always reboot. Tried the most updated version still not working.

Sorry for the confusing.

I am using 10.11.5 updated from Yosemite. There are fakesmc.kext and voodoops2controller.kext in S/L/E.

Now I am trying to make a fresh install of 10.11.5 following your guide. And I do copy kexts necessary to the clover/others. But always reboot. Tried the most updated version still not working.

Clover does not read kexts from Clover/Others... only EFI/Clover/kexts/Other.

Post EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (remove 'themes').

Remove DSDT.aml from ACPI/patched. Using fully patched ACPI for the installer is a bad idea. Injection of hda-gfx often causes panic/reboot without proper patched AppleHDA files in place (which, of course, are not there in the installer image).

Your config.plist is not per guide. See guide for correct config.plist files for common laptop hardware: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

If not working, set config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x12345678 to avoid loading the graphics drivers. I can see your DSDT is injecting EDID, so you could also use Clover's InjectEDID and CustomEDID for that.

Remove DSDT.aml from ACPI/patched. Using fully patched ACPI for the installer is a bad idea. Injection of hda-gfx often causes panic/reboot without proper patched AppleHDA files in place (which, of course, are not there in the installer image).

Your config.plist is not per guide. See guide for correct config.plist files for common laptop hardware: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

If not working, set config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x12345678 to avoid loading the graphics drivers. I can see your DSDT is injecting EDID, so you could also use Clover's InjectEDID and CustomEDID for that.
When I remove dsdt.aml, it never reboot again. If I use the config.plist from your guide, stop sign will show until IOBluetooth device info shows. No change for setting config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x12345678.

If I use the config.plist which I used since Yosemite to El Capitan, it will go further and become dark screen after "DSMOS has arrived".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back