CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT + RX 590
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
I am getting quite mad since sometimes (let's say 10-15% of boot attempts) I get this message, that stops my new hackintosh from booting:

Error allocating 0x* pages at (...)
Couldn't allocate runtime area

I also attach a screenshot showing which drivers64 and kext I have in the EFI folder.
I have also read many threads about this issue, where the solution always was to use OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi, which I already use.

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT + RX 590
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
Android
Ok, I've found the answer somewhere else. Anyway I post it here in case someone is experiencing the same problem because of the same mistake.

The problem was caused by EmuVariableUefi-64.efi which is needed only to configure iMessage and unuseful after that.
Removing it from the drivers64UEFI fixed it!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mobile Phone
Android
Ok, I've found the answer somewhere else. Anyway I post it here in case someone is experiencing the same problem because of the same mistake.

The problem was caused by EmuVariableUefi-64.efi which is needed only to configure iMessage and unuseful after that.
Removing it from the drivers64UEFI fixed it!
I was having the exact same issue and this fixed it for me! I had the emuvariable in the drivers/UEFI folder and removing it fixed it. Thanks.

EDIT: Spoke to soon :(

Last edited: