Contribute
Register

Someone with Success on Gigabyte Brix i5-4570R ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Brix Pro
CPU
i5-4570R
Graphics
Iris 5200
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,
is there anyone who had succes with installing Clover R5126 or OC 0.6.3 on a Gigabyte Brix Pro i5-4570R and want to share their config.plist?

I'm trying to test with a bootable USB and Clover R5126 and get the message: This version of Mac OS X is not supported on this platform.
I've got R5122 running ok with latest Catalina. Did some adjustments to the config.plist on the USB.
My Catalina mac is reported as Retina 5K iMac 27-inch 2019. iMac19.1.
So this looks ok. And copied some settings from the original clover r5122 to the sample config.list for R5126 so it would match my system as far as i could.

I found the Dortania howto not so well to read, i'm missing some clear guide lines and found it to jump to some other subjects and i lost track, and so not clear what to do.

No idea what to do next.
It's ok for me to stick with the new clover as it uses OC anyway now.

Thanks for some help.

Regards!

This version of Mac OS X is not supported on this platform
Change the SMBIOS to one that is supported in Catalina.

Thank you, will look into that.

i Have Mac19,1 as product name and clover 5122 boots ok into Catalina, so to me it looks like it is ok.
Confused about what it should be changed to to get the clover 5127 in the meantime to work.

Confused about what it should be changed to to get the clover 5127 in the meantime to work.
If 5122 is working ok there's no reason to use 5127 with Catalina. You'd only need 5127 with Big Sur.
Keep it simple and stay with 5122 for now. Don't try to fix what isn't broke.

If 5122 is working ok there's no reason to use 5127 with Catalina. You'd only need 5127 with Big Sur.
I have a Brix i5-5575 and I now have it working with 0.6.3 OC and Big Sur 11.0.1 after a few days of tearing my remaining hair out.

now have it working with 0.6.3 OC and Big Sur 11.0.1 after a few days of tearing my remaining hair out.
Welcome to the club, many hackintoshers here don't have a lot of hair on top.

I understand, but i want to update to Big Sur too

I have a Brix i5-5575 and I now have it working with 0.6.3 OC and Big Sur 11.0.1 after a few days of tearing my remaining hair out.
Can you share your config.plist? Maybe i can use it too see what is needed to get mine running. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back