GTX 660
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Someone sell me the z77x-ud5h or I'll buy a ds3h

I need someone to tell me it's worth all the extra money (I can get them for 320 and 190 US$ respectively) to buy the ud5h. Apart that it's goddamn sexy, but all the extra functionality may never be used :/
I'll pair it with a 3570k or a 3550 (depends on what I can get my hands on, overclocking isn't really my thing), 8 gigs from gskill, and my ol' 5770.
That being said, should I go the whole nine yards on the motherboard?
Thanks for the feedback!

I need someone to tell me it's worth all the extra money (I can get them for 320 and 190 US$ respectively) to buy the ud5h. Apart that it's goddamn sexy, but all the extra functionality may never be used :/
I'll pair it with a 3570k or a 3550 (depends on what I can get my hands on, overclocking isn't really my thing), 8 gigs from gskill, and my ol' 5770.
Thanks for the feedback!

If you don't plan to OC and are going to use a discrete gfx card instead of onboard HD4000, then go with the B75 or Q77 boards. I would have said the DS3H, but they changed the NIC on version 1.1 of the board and this is what you might receive. The new NIC is not compatible with OS X, so no wired networking.

Thanks for the feedback!

Since you have a graphics card, if you don't overclock at all then go with the cheaper CPU. No need to get a 3570K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back