Gigabyte
CPU
Gigabyte
Graphics
i-7 3700k
Mac
  1. iMac
Hey guys,
So I’ve been out of the game for awhile after I had a drive crash and just started living off my laptop. Now I’m back and trying to get my build working again, and I just can’t seem to get things up and running. So I started with a fresh Snow Leopard install using iBoot and Retail CD, upgraded to 10.6.8, didn’t bother with MultiBeast, because I know it won’t load the HD. I was able to download El Cap, Yosemite, and Mavericks. I tried installing EC with UniBeast flash drive and kept getting panic kernels. So I tried installing Yosemite with UniBeast, same deal. I’ve tried all the boot flags, nothing makes a difference. I’m posting the kernel panic I just got by trying to boot in Verbose mode. Can someone, please look at the code and tell me what I’m missing?
B691C3E6-2F5B-49A3-829D-F5D4BB3101C3.jpeg
87C14863-AC72-4E50-A5A6-01E67550B146.jpeg

did you turn off the intel virtualization in the bios, and did you try switching to legacy boot in the bios ?

your errors are kext errors at the top say Kext failed to load , use a file manager and edit the kext as in download some and replace the current one , I think they say after you put the files on the usb go to the usb drive and look for the kext folder and you can find some free kext on GitHub and even this site I think and replace .

Im just guessing .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back