intel 6600k
Graphics
gtx 1080ti
Hi to everyone, i try to make an hackintosh for:
CPU:i5 6600k
MOBO:msi tomahawk z170a
GPU:nvidia gtx 1080ti
SSD:sandisk extreme pro 480 GB

I make a USB boot with unibeast and the istallation has been successful...but my boot loader don't recognize my Usb stick...where is the problem?
P.S. sorry for my elementary english..

Last edited:
Have you tried using a non USB 3.0 port?, like the ones in the rear beside the PS2 Port?.
Is your SSD clean, with no previous OS installed?, try erasing the Drive completely.

Did you made an UEFI usb stick?, if yes go into your BIOS and disable legacy mode.

Hope some of this helps, I have the same MOBO, with OS X Sierra installed but no sound, still trying to figure that out.

Have you tried using a non USB 3.0 port?, like the ones in the rear beside the PS2 Port?.
Is your SSD clean, with no previous OS installed?, try erasing the Drive completely.

Did you made an UEFI usb stick?, if yes go into your BIOS and disable legacy mode.

Hope some of this helps, I have the same MOBO, with OS X Sierra installed but no sound, still trying to figure that out.

Yes i use a 2.0 USB port and I have disabled the legacy mode but I don’t have my usb in the boot options...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back