Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys!
Set a password in the BIOS, now introduce it - I politely told that it is not true and is asked to enter it again. Is it possible to somehow find the password in the BIOS, or remove (without discharge "BIOSnoy batteries"). If no discharge "battery" is impossible, or at least how to do it the most secure, and what the consequences (except failure settings) this may cause.
ProBook 4540s
BIOS ID: 68IRR Ver. F.41
BIOS OEM: 68IRR Ver. F.41
Hewlett-Packard HP ProBook 4540s

Hi guys!
Set a password in the BIOS, now introduce it - I politely told that it is not true and is asked to enter it again. Is it possible to somehow find the password in the BIOS, or remove (without discharge "BIOSnoy batteries"). If no discharge "battery" is impossible, or at least how to do it the most secure, and what the consequences (except failure settings) this may cause.
ProBook 4540s
BIOS ID: 68IRR Ver. F.41
BIOS OEM: 68IRR Ver. F.41
Hewlett-Packard HP ProBook 4540s

You might try removing the CMOS battery from the motherboard. Or you may have to contact HP.

This has come up before, so you might use search. I don't remember the solution. I never use these BIOS password things. They are completely silly. If someone wants your data, they can simply remove the HDD and place it in another computer. The only way to protect against that is HDD encryption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back