Asus B250M-K
CPU
intell i5
Graphics
GIGABYTE GEFORCE GTX 1050
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys!
I have some trouble with installing High Sierra. I create install usb from my Mac, but when I start installing I see apple emblem, and then process stopped

I create install usb from my Mac, but when I start installing I see apple emblem, and then process stopped
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)
I'm attaching the photo

My screen looping with this phrase
"Thu Mar 15 10:43:35 2018 iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.WindowServer.613) <Warning>: Service exited with abnormal code: 1
Thu Mar 15 10:43:35 2018 iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.WindowServer) <Notice>: Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds."

Attachments

• 2018-03-15 10.39.12.jpg
    2018-03-15 10.39.12.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I'm attaching the photo

My screen looping with this phrase
"Thu Mar 15 10:43:35 2018 iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.WindowServer.613) <Warning>: Service exited with abnormal code: 1
Thu Mar 15 10:43:35 2018 iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.WindowServer) <Notice>: Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds."

Hardware Specs
CPU:intell i5
in Personal Details is incomplete.

The CPU associated Intel Graphics HD is the likely cause or at least contributing factor for the Installation error shown on the image.

Initial installation removing the Nvidia Graphics from PCIE, use of the Integrated Intel HD as the Graphics with required BIOS options , followed as a second stage installation of Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1050 after installing required Nvidia Web driver and needed Lilu and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kexts in /CLOVER/kexts/Other and /S/L/E, BIOS changes to use PCIE Graphics and Disabling IGFX and Restart & Shut down and reinsertion of PCIE Nvidia Graphics and connection of Monitor to Nvidia will be needed to fix the above Boot crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back