Contribute
Register

SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY SYSTEM AND MY KEYBOARD, PLEASE HELP ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z97M-PLUS
CPU
Intel Core i5 4440
Graphics
EVGA Nvidia GTX 960 2GB
First of all, sorry for my english, i'm brazilian. so, i work with design in programs like Illustrator, Premiere, and others. So, i just get into the Mac world. But, i'm actually having some problems with the SO. I'm actually using the MacOS X Sierra 10.12.3.

My config.:

-ASUS Z97M-PLUS/BR
-2x4GB HyperX Fury 1600mhz DDR3
-EVGA Nvidia GTX 960 2GB SC
-Intel Core i5 4440 3.10GhZ
-HD 150GB (i don't know the brand's name | With MacOS)
-HD Seagate 1TB (With Windows 7)

1- My keyboard:
  • Basically, i can't type fast. If i do this "the worddss lookokkss liikke thhiiis" exactly like that. I plugged another keyboard, and the problem solved, but on my Windows, the keyboard with these problems works fine. I'm just in this doubt because i want to get a mechanical keyboard, if "iitt works liikkee thiiss" i'll get back to Windows. Just in case, the keyboard is the Multilaser TC167
2- The system by himself:
  • In the beginning, I had some problems with my GPU (EVGA GTX 960 2048mb). When I putted in the SMBIOS option a preset iMac14,2 the screen stayed flashing, like bad contact. No, it was not the HDMI cable. I put the nv_disable = 1 and it worked fine, but, with a poor resolution. So, I just put in the SMBIOS the preset from a Macmini7,1 and it worked! But, the cursor and the system get some lag sometimes ... I need some help with this, because I can not work with the cursor lagging
I'll be so thankful if someone help me! I really need.
-João Lucas

Hi there :)

I think my son has a very similar keyboard (a different brand name) and it has a key-repeat speed setting by pressing two keys together to adjust it. Perhaps you need to do this with yours? Maybe the setting works for Windows but not Mac OS?

As for the graphics problem... You should work fine with 14,2 system definition. Have you checked your version of Nvidia web-drivers match the 10.12.3 release? Check that you do not have Inject Nvidia ticked in your config plist. The box needs to be clear etc. (Also, by using 'nv_disable = 1' this setting bypasses the Nvidia drivers so the graphics will work, but without hardware acceleration.)

Hope that helps :)

Ya, the Nvidia Web Drivers is just fine, and it is updated, but i don't know why just keep flashing when i put to the iMac14,2, i tried many others, and still don't work. My keyboard don't have any software to config, it's just plug and play. I really need to work, but i don't find any solution without being this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back