Contribute
Register

Some problems gone, some appears... - Intel HD3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

Have you fixed the problem allready and if yes, how? I have the same issue with my Proboook 6560b. slide=0 does not fix it.

Hi.

Have you fixed the problem allready and if yes, how? I have the same issue with my Proboook 6560b. slide=0 does not fix it.

When booting UEFI, slide=0 is automatically added by OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.

Adding it in that configuration will have no effect.

Seems like those with 1600x900 displays an HD3000 on the ProBook series are reporting the most problems...

Seems like those with 1600x900 displays an HD3000 on the ProBook series are reporting the most problems...

And I hope you will help us out of this :) I will also start google this afternoon. But I am not that skilled in OSX.......

And I hope you will help us out of this :) I will also start google this afternoon. But I am not that skilled in OSX.......

Guessing it is an EDID issue... I have no 1600x900 HD3000 hardware.

Guessing it is an EDID issue... I have no 1600x900 HD3000 hardware.

Can you give me a short advice where I can find informations according to that. I thought I have seen a threas of you according to HD3000 etc. but can not find it anymore.

Many thank.

Can you give me a short advice where I can find informations according to that. I thought I have seen a threas of you according to HD3000 etc. but can not find it anymore.

Many thank.

I have no details. Use google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back