ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING
CPU
i5-8500T
Graphics
Intel 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi,
I don't know where to start, but i guess I want to start with big thank you for all the work you guys have done with this project, and I hope it will be appreciated by many hackintosh builders.
I have just finished building new system based on GA-P55M-UD2 bios F7, and it seems it works as stated. However, I've noticed some issues with sound. It becomes very distorted when playing content from the web (video stream from youtube, and others). I've tried reinstalling kext from MultiBeast cd (ALC888b), updating Flash, Safari, and Firefox, but no luck. Have you guys seen this behavior before?
Specs:
OSX 10.6.2
Core i7 860
GeForce 7600GT
4GB DDR3
DSDT with SpeedStep enabled (downloaded from this board)

Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

Try updating to the F8 BIOS if you're using the DSDT for the F8 BIOS, as this solved it for someone else. The DSDT files are directly related to the BIOS version used.

Also make sure you're using the MacPro smbios.plist- there are audio artifacts if using the iMac11,1 smbios.plist- I may actually remove it from MultiBeast because of this. ;)

Updating firmware did the trick. I've noticed my Geekbench score is higher by about 800pts, which is weird, because I had my previous dsdt enabled with speed step downloaded from here http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2009/12/ ... ive.html... Does latest dsdt have ss enabled as well? Why so much improvement?
Thx

chopperpl said:
Updating firmware did the trick. I've noticed my Geekbench score is higher by about 800pts, which is weird, because I had my previous dsdt enabled with speed step downloaded from here http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2009/12/ ... ive.html... Does latest dsdt have ss enabled as well? Why so much improvement?
Thx

You know what- it's probably the lack of speedstep that gives you a few 100 more points. And a few degrees warmer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back