i7 7500u
Graphics
HD 620 & 940MX (1920x1080)
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Copying a folder with some contents is shown as it had not finished copying, but it did finish.

Folder.jpeg

We need a new wifi country code patch.

Battery status is correct using Battery Time Remaining 2.

fcvo patch is not needed to make BCM94352Z work on High Sierra. 5Ghz patch not needed too, but in my country we need a country code patch (not fund until now?) to make some wifi channel appear as available (12,13).

Edit: country code patch found.

Last edited:
fcvo patch is not needed to make BCM94352Z work on High Sierra. 5Ghz patch not needed too, but in my country we need a country code patch (not fund until now?) to make some wifi channel appear as available (12,13).
That's interesting, did you had the chance to test handoff from phone to Mac ? I was never able to get it working here.

That's interesting, did you had the chance to test handoff from phone to Mac ? I was never able to get it working here.
Handoff is working for me on El Capitan from Mac to iPhone and from iPhone to Mac. It wasnt working bafore, but after messing with country codes it suddenly started working (I tried BR, #a, US, X2 and X3). Now it works fine on BR or US.
It is very difficult to have everything working when we live outside US. Some code gives you 5Ghz, channels 12, 13 and 14, but breaks Airdrop or handoff and so on.
I didn't try handoff on HS because I use another SMBIOS and another Appleid to boot this partition for tests purposes only and we need the same Appleid to make handoff working. AirDrop is working fine.

Last edited:
High Sierra 10.13 Beta (17A315i) fixed the copying folder issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back