Contribute
Register

Some bugs due to graphic card configuration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is sleep/wake now?

They do not work.

I get black screen (not turn off) when I select sleep. I cannot turn it on again.

My screen turns off when i select restart but the computer do not do it. I have to shut it down holding the power button.

They do not work.

I get black screen (not turn off) when I select sleep. I cannot turn it on again.

My screen turns off when i select restart but the computer do not do it. I have to shut it down holding the power button.

Please enter the following in to Terminal and post the output.
Code:
pmset -g log | grep -i failure

2018-10-06 21:38:34 +0200 Failure Sleep Failure [code:0xB028279100000031]:

2018-10-06 21:38:34 +0200 Failure Sleep Failure [code:0xB028279100000031]:

Sorry. I don't know what that code means and I don't know what's causing your sleep failures.

What USB devices do you have connected? Do you have Wi-Fi/Bluetooth?

Yes, BT and wifi usb dongles. But without them it doens't work neither,I have tried that already.

Don't worry, I appreciate your help.

Best,

Sorry. I don't know what that code means and I don't know what's causing your sleep failures.

What USB devices do you have connected? Do you have Wi-Fi/Bluetooth?

Hi @pastrychef, finally I fixed shut down and restart reinstalling the S.O. Sleep and hibernate still do not work, but it is not a big problem right now.

I was wondering if you know a noob-guide to change the gpu fan speed. As I said in the first post, I have some problems with its sound. I noticed that the problem appears at lowest speed after installing this software from AMD on windows and made some tests. I tried extracting the bios with gpu-z but Radeon Bios Editor does not open it. I do not know what could be my next movement here.

Best,

Hi @pastrychef, finally I fixed shut down and restart reinstalling the S.O. Sleep and hibernate still do not work, but it is not a big problem right now.

I was wondering if you know a noob-guide to change the gpu fan speed. As I said in the first post, I have some problems with its sound. I noticed that the problem appears at lowest speed after installing this software from AMD on windows and made some tests. I tried extracting the bios with gpu-z but Radeon Bios Editor does not open it. I do not know what could be my next movement here.

Best,

What do you mean by "reinstalling S. O."?

I don't know of any way to change the fan profile of an RX 560.

Reinstalling again Mac OS.

Best,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back