Intel Xeon X5670
Graphics
Gigabyte 3Gb GTX780 GV-N780D5-3GD-B
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Anyone has seen or used those sold HERE?

Seen them on ebay too and seem really cheap but do state they are BCM94360CD's.

Motherboard
Gigabyte X99-UD4P
CPU
Intel i7-5820K OC 4,3Ghz
Graphics
Nvidia Gigabyte GTX580 SOC
Mac
Mac mini, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
@RehabMan any idea why my BCM94360CD only works BT? wireless it's detected, but macOSSierra activate and deativate several times until poweroff and can't turn on again. My smbios is MacPro6,1 can be any issues with this smbios?

Thanks in advance.

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
@RehabMan any idea why my BCM94360CD only works BT? wireless it's detected, but macOSSierra activate and deativate several times until poweroff and can't turn on again. My smbios is MacPro6,1 can be any issues with this smbios?

Thanks in advance.
No idea (no information on your procedures). I had no issue with BCM94360HMB using FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext (for Airport Extreme branding).

Motherboard
Asus P8z77-V
CPU
3,5 Ghz Intel Core i7 - 3770k
Graphics
Asus GTX 970
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello everyone,

I just received a New Broadcom BCM94360CD 1900Mbps 802.11AC with PCi-E Express WiFi Adapter +h Bluetooth 4.0 that I bought here :
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Broadcom-BCM94360CD-1900Mbps-802-11AC-PCi-E-Express-WiFi-Adapter-PCI-E-Wi-Fi-Adapter/128677_32665572254.html

I tried it on El Capitan 10.11.6 and Sierra 10.12

Wifi worked as soon as I install the adapter but no BT.
The USB port inside the motherboard is working and the Broacomm appears in the USB section in my SysReport.
I didn't yet tried specific Kexts because I d'ont know exactly what to do - maybe inject BrcmPatchRAM2.kext Rehabman ?

Could someone help me and tell me if this card can work ?

Thank you

Attachments

Last edited:

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello everyone,

I just received a New Broadcom BCM94360CD 1900Mbps 802.11AC with PCi-E Express WiFi Adapter +h Bluetooth 4.0 that I bought here :
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-Broadcom-BCM94360CD-1900Mbps-802-11AC-PCi-E-Express-WiFi-Adapter-PCI-E-Wi-Fi-Adapter/128677_32665572254.html

I tried it on El Capitan 10.11.6 and Sierra 10.12

Wifi worked as soon as I install the adapter but no BT.
The USB port inside the motherboard is working and the Broacomm appears in the USB section in my SysReport.
I didn't yet tried specific Kexts because I d'ont know exactly what to do - maybe inject BrcmPatchRAM2.kext Rehabman ?

Could someone help me and tell me if this card can work ?

Thank you
Install BrcmPatchRAM kexts. Follow the README.

Motherboard
Asus P8z77-V
CPU
Graphics
Asus GTX 970
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I tried to copy BrcmPatchRAM2 (even the non Patch) cause I am under Sierra with and without BrcmFirmwareData.kext and reboot my mackintosh (even the non Patch) but nothing.

Each time I copy any of those files in /System/Library/Extensions I have the message " ...installed correctly..."
Do i do something wrong ?

Maybe I have to delete IOBluetoothFamily.kext or IOBluetoothHDDriver.kext ?

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I tried to copy BrcmPatchRAM2 (even the non Patch) cause I am under Sierra with and without BrcmFirmwareData.kext and reboot my mackintosh (even the non Patch) but nothing.

Each time I copy any of those files in /System/Library/Extensions I have the message " ...installed correctly..."
Do i do something wrong ?

Maybe I have to delete IOBluetoothFamily.kext or IOBluetoothHDDriver.kext ?
You cannot install kexts with Finder. Use 'sudo cp -R' or a kext installer.

BrcmPatchRAM2.kext must be used with BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext... Read the README carefully.

Motherboard
Asus P8z77-V
CPU
Graphics
Asus GTX 970
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thank you Rehabman; I really appreciate your help.

I did use Kext Utility as it's easy to use and no need extra command after (repair permission and cache etc ...)to inject BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.

Strangely, both kexts doesn't load automatically after neither after a reboot, is it normal ?

Even if I load them manually via Terminal, nothing happen and still have no BT :(

Really sorry, I know it should looks obvious for you but Ias I said I am new and French lol

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thank you Rehabman; I really appreciate your help.

I did use Kext Utility as it's easy to use and no need extra command after (repair permission and cache etc ...)to inject BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext.

Strangely, both kexts doesn't load automatically after neither after a reboot, is it normal ?

Even if I load them manually via Terminal, nothing happen and still have no BT :(

Really sorry, I know it should looks obvious for you but Ias I said I am new and French lol
Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda
Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.