Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

Seems like you have a corrupted driver download. Your card should also work OOB.
Seems like you have a corrupted driver download. Your card should also work OOB.
Gave up on on the FPE method, however you may have something there about why WedDriver would not install. It (appropriate WedDriver) installed in a fresh 10.12.4 install, however it only boots from the USB installer (seems to work but still shows zero Mb). Of course I have tried combinations of the NVIDIA options booth under Clover and the boot partition (space bar). Will not complete boot, bar stops 3/4 way. Would verbose readout help you help me? One step closer.....

I'm getting this error with the newest release.
Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 9.41.49 AM.png

Hello, could anybody help me please? I`m depressed.

Sierra 10.12.4
MB: GA-Z170-D3H
GPU: Nvidia GTX 970
CPU: Intel i7 6700
iMac 14,2

I have a problem with nvidia graphic card drivers.
I do everything as expected: Install - Run MultiBeast - edit config.plist (set NvidiaWeb to true, etc...) - install Nvidia Drivers (378.05.05.05f01) - set graphic drivers to "Nvidia Web Drivers"
But when I restart a computer, OS X Default Graphics Driver is checked. - YES, I tried a solution 6, but when I do that Clover EFI v2 install, restart a PC and then it keeps in rebooting in half of Apple logo loading while boot. So only way how to boot after this is with nv_disable=1

Please, I`m nearly in a grave cause of it, I would really be happy for every help and your time, THANK YOU!!!
UPDATE:
I have a soloution!!!

It`s so much dumb. Just connect your monitors via HDMI / DisplayPort, not DVI (didn't tested VGA) when you boot after solution 6.
Worked for me for both monitors.

I managed to fix it but thanks anyway.

I tried downloading the direct driver PKG from Nvidia. Still get the same error.
Never had this happen before.

What is your SIP status?

My config.plist CsrActiveConfig key was set to 0x43. I tried uninstalling, disabling SIP completely and reinstalling but the problem persists.

Back