Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

Hi, I have no idea how to enable the EmuVariableUEFI-64. I have tried multiple times using the method provided, and am completely at a lost. Any ideas would be welcome.

It should just work. Most common mistake when it doesn't work is Inject/Nvidia is true when it should be false.
40/5000
Thank you, solve the problem

try removing ig-platform-id make sure bios is set for just discreet gpu and try AGDPfix
Got it working! It was a combination of several issues - wrong BIOS settings as well as AGDP. Thank you so much for your help!

Hey guys!

I've a problem using the latest web driver as I am only been able to boot using nv_disable=1 boot arg...
The problem is, when i boot up without the boot arg, the computer will restart.

Setup:

Motherboard: Z68A-GD55(G3)
Processor: i7-3770
Graphics: MSI GTX-970

Any kind souls would like to help me as I am new to this.

Okay i did it and i am really sorry Thank you for your support

This is a primarily hackintosh forum, I suggest posting on Mac Rumors. My suggestion to make IGP as primary doesn't work for you because you don't have integrated graphics and you don't see anything till the login screen because you are not using an EFI card. See this section of the forum:

https://forums.macrumors.com/forums/mac-pro.1/

So Is using nvidia GPU still requires iGPU and bios setting to IGPU as well as Polaris?
im thinking of switching since the setting using Polaris gives alot of trouble in dual boot (i have to change bios setting and changing cables)
For me, I never had to set Igpu as primary but for my 1070 I had to... Doesn't really mater performance wise in both windows and Mac so no biggy.

How would I manually enter the EmuVariableUEFI-64, because I used the given method twice and still no luck.
Install Clover r4049 and when u customize, select the "EmuVariableUEFI-64" option in the "drivers64UEFI" section

Back