Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Who makes the card? I know it is an Nvidia card but who is the manufacturer. IE: Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, etc...

Help me help you.

View media item 188740
Read the first post. Specifically problem #6, this is a known issue with Gigabyte 100 series boards. That's why the guides exist.
Thank you for your quick response, I had already tried the steps described in problem#6. it didn't fix it. thank you again

View media item 188740
Thank you for your quick response, I had already tried the steps described in problem#6. it didn't fix it. thank you again

Did you do the RC scripts because the problem you are having is caused by lack of NVRAM support. Make sure you are running macOS 10.12.4 and have the correct driver installed. Zip and upload your EFI folder.

Did you do the RC scripts because the problem you are having is caused by lack of NVRAM support. Make sure you are running macOS 10.12.4 and have the correct driver installed. Zip and upload your EFI folder.

Thanks here is my clover folder from within EFI

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 91
Thanks here is my clover folder from within EFI

The steps in Problem #6 have not been completed. The EmuVariableUEFI-64 is not present.

The steps in Problem #6 have not been completed. The EmuVariableUEFI-64 is not present.
I'm surprised that it's not there. I followed the steps as indicated but I just noticed when I rebooted clover isn't stating it's updated to the 4204 version. It's still showing the 3209 version even though I'm installing it properly picking my SSD where I have Sierra installed. Isn't it supposed to install into the EFI partition automatically

Isn't it supposed to install into the EFI partition automatically

Did you have the EFI partition mounted when you ran the installer?

Back