Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

Apple silently pushed a new build of 10.12.1 and there haven't been any new drivers for it.

So I'm out of luck until drivers are released?

So I'm out of luck until drivers are released?

With some modifications to the distribution file and to the NVDAStartupWeb.kext you can use the current one.

With some modifications to the distribution file and to the NVDAStartupWeb.kext you can use the current one.

Would doing the Problem 1 on the first page be what I need to do?

I couldn't find the Flat Package Editor (FPE) from Apple. The link provided didn't have it there that I saw.

Thanks for all your help!!

After the update through 10.12.1 Problem
( Mac OS X version 10.12.1 (16B2657) is not supported with this package. Please see NVIDIA’s website for further driver information. )
WebDriver-367.15.10.15f01
Graphics card 970

What's the solution:banghead::crazy:

Hi,

sorry for asking this question, but my PC doesn't boot after installing the nVidia WebDrivers.
It just so happens that on the reboot the Apple Icon is shown and the progress bar loads up
to about 60-75%. After that, a hard reset happens and Boot splash etc... shows up. Tried
multiple times on a clean install of macOS Sierra.

Did anyone else happen to figure this one out?
Also, sorry if this question was already answered, I searched multiple hours in this thread now and
didn't came across a solution I think.

Regards and thx in advance

Would doing the Problem 1 on the first page be what I need to do?

I couldn't find the Flat Package Editor (FPE) from Apple. The link provided didn't have it there that I saw.

Thanks for all your help!!

After the update through 10.12.1 Problem
( Mac OS X version 10.12.1 (16B2657) is not supported with this package. Please see NVIDIA’s website for further driver information. )
WebDriver-367.15.10.15f01
Graphics card 970

What's the solution:banghead::crazy:

See this thread: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...s-only-work-with-1.205881/page-2#post-1360520

Hi,

sorry for asking this question, but my PC doesn't boot after installing the nVidia WebDrivers.
It just so happens that on the reboot the Apple Icon is shown and the progress bar loads up
to about 60-75%. After that, a hard reset happens and Boot splash etc... shows up. Tried
multiple times on a clean install of macOS Sierra.

Did anyone else happen to figure this one out?
Also, sorry if this question was already answered, I searched multiple hours in this thread now and
didn't came across a solution I think.

Regards and thx in advance

Please follow the forum rules:
  • Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

• Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I filed it now, sorry for that.

To have it handy here:
CPU: i7-6700k
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 5
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 950

Hello,
My hackintos is almost perfect now. Only little problem is, if I do not change manually the injected GPU driver in clover before boot, then it won't start. Every single time I need to untick the wrong one and tick the good one in the Graphics settings...
As you see my card is nVIDIA GTX 660 Ti and it is supported. But I am not getting where and when I did mistake, but now I am not able to fix it. I am not a hacker or programer only a ordinary user I guess... :D
Please help in human language to solve my porblem. I happy to learn if I understand what I am learning. :D
But I even cannot find the solution if I do not know what I am looking for... and to be honest I don't want to screw with my instalation as one stupid move... and it's gone :( System is so great now! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    349.7 KB · Views: 192
Hey guys!
Could someone help me to run my GTX 960 on freshly installed Sierra?
After nvidia web driver installed, the system boots only apple logo and then reboots at 60-70% of progress bar.
I have tried various options of clover, like inject nvidia, inject web driver/ inject bios graphics/ with no any graphics box checked.
The system can boot with no nvda_drv=1 parameter. But in low resolution
My specs:
intel i5 4430
Asus H81M-C
GeForce GTX 960 4Gb
VGA monitor (connected to Gtx960 DVI-I using vga-dvi-i adapter)
THNX in advance!

Last edited:
Back