Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

first time installing with clover 10.11.4 and i got this error when installing nvidia web driver a second after i got validating packages .
Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 1.27.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-04-12 at 2.02.32 PM.png

Try re-downloading the driver

tried . and noticed that any PKG file that i try to install gives me this message...

Sounds like you have a permissions issue.

First, thanks for this awesome support!

Here the problem:

I use a GTX 980 Ti and in Photoshop CC (newest Version) i becoming artefacts while moving graphics, text, tools etc.. Premiere and After Effects are working fine with the newest NVIDIA webdriver update. I'm sure the Photoshop artefact problems are coming from the OpenGL Engine which is detected by the NVIDIA webdriver. I had this problem before on El Capitan 10.11.3 using the official released NVIDIA webdriver for 10.11.3 but i could fixed this simply installed the NVIDIA webdriver BETA for 10.11.3. After the BETA installation Photoshop did't detected OpenGL Engine, only GPU support and everything worked fine. No artefacts in Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects worked fine too!

Here the question:

Is there any NVIDIA webdriver BETA version for El Capitan 10.11.4 at the moment? Because the NVIDIA webdriver BETA version for El Capitan 10.11.3 not works anymore! :( Or maybe there is another solution change the OpenGl Preferences directly for Photoshop or get running the NVIDIA BETA webdriver for El Capitan 10.11.3 on El Capitan 10.11.4?

Many thanks!
- apology for my english -

Well it is odd that i asked for help and no respond. Anyway i noticed that while i was on 10.11.3 the machine only restarted when the internet was connected. it would run indefinitely as long as it was offline no problems.

i took the plunge and did the clean install 10.11.4 and it has not worked since. no getting past Apple logo and :beachball: together. I googled a line from my panic report with "don't steal apple" in it and it says it was inputted into the software to combat Hackintosh.

Anyone has any input on this or is there anyway around it.

My inicial reason for needing help was that my Nvidia GT740 never worked properly in my el capitan 10.11.3 so i thought it would work in 10.11.4 now i have no machine at all. well, except for my macbook pro. the graphics resolution never got past 1280x800...please help someone. I would really like to use my 2K monitor to its full potential.

Well it is odd that i asked for help and no respond. Anyway i noticed that while i was on 10.11.3 the machine only restarted when the internet was connected. it would run indefinitely as long as it was offline no problems.

i took the plunge and did the clean install 10.11.4 and it has not worked since. no getting past Apple logo and :beachball: together. I googled a line from my panic report with "don't steal apple" in it and it says it was inputted into the software to combat Hackintosh.

Anyone has any input on this or is there anyway around it.

My inicial reason for needing help was that my Nvidia GT740 never worked properly in my el capitan 10.11.3 so i thought it would work in 10.11.4 now i have no machine at all. well, except for my macbook pro. the graphics resolution never got past 1280x800...please help someone. I would really like to use my 2K monitor to its full potential.

Don't know if it helps, but you can first try to put out your graphic card, boot with onboard graphic, then install webdrivers, restart, put card back in. If that not helps you can try this one post #58 http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...ming-w-i7-6700t-35w-gtx-760-sm951-ahci-6.html

Back