CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
so I have an i7 6700k a supported gigabyte mainboard and was in mac os but then I installed the web driver for g176029 and then after the restart when it boots from my SSD at the half my monitor it says that he can't find any signal I tried everything.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H-Clover
CPU
i7-3770 OC 3.4 GHz
Graphics
GT 630
Mac
MacBook Pro
Hi I just updated my Hackintosh from 10.9.5 to 10.14.4 – however I get significant lag and jitters, especially in Safari which makes me think it's my GPU – while I think it should have Metal support due to being a Kepal GPU, the System Report doesn't indicate that. Tried injecting web drivers, installing them on the system etc. It also seems to have issues saving settings I made sometimes, but that's a topic for another thread I guess.

These are my specs:
MoBo: Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
CPU: Intel i7-3770 @ 3,4 GHz (Ivy)
GPU: Zotac GeForce GT 630

EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other:
AppleALC, AtherosE2200Etherner, FakeSMC, IntelMausiEthernet, Lilu, USBInjectAll, VirtualSMC, WhateverGreen

EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI:
ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi, AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, AudioDxe-64.efi, DataHubDxe-64.efi, EmuVariableUefi-64.efi, FSInject-64.efi, PartitionDxe-64.efi, SMCHelper-64.efi, VBoxHfs-64.efi

Attached you will find my config.plist as well; any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

Motherboard
Dell XPS 8900
CPU
i7-6700 Skylake
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 960
Hi there, I used terminal to install the latest (.128) Nvidia web drivers but I can’t reboot with the active Nvidia card. I can use my USB to access the desktop in Intel mode and I can see that the card is selected but it’s doing nothing.

Motherboard
Dell XPS 8900
CPU
i7-6700 Skylake
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 960
Is there any place or way to get help. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.F7BD5632-E18B-464E-A309-93366260C223.jpeg

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Dell XPS 8900
CPU
i7-6700 Skylake
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 960
Thanks for the help P1lgrim, I was hoping to talk to you at some point. I tried the USB swapping but that didn't seem to work. I did notice that Clover is not recognizing my SSD that has High Sierra on it. I used MultiBeast to create the UEFI with Emulated NVRAM but I feel like that's the problem because when I do that I don't see it in the clover boot mode. Can I use MultiBeast again to fix this and just do a normal UEFI Boot Mode?

I'm trying upgrade a Macpro5_1 (2010) to 10.13.6 (17G7024) and get it working with my Titan-X Maxwell so I can use it as a clone for updating other machines, but I've been experiencing a problem that as me stumped:

The boot SSD is HFS+. To create it, I first took an interim Sierra SSD and upgraded to 10.13 using the App Store installer (knowing that it was going to become an APFS formatted drive). I then created the HFS+ target with Disk Utility, and with carbon copy cloner I cloned the APFS to make a bootable HFS+ drive. Lastly, I've installed the "387.10.10.10.40.128" Nvidia driver to this HFS+ target.

The problem I'm having is that, when "Nvidia web driver" is activate, the Titan-X starts working (ie: screen is not black), but it is VERY VERY slow to respond to keystrokes, and the screen will start tearing apart when I move windows around. This was the same symptom I used to get when I was on 10.10.5 (with this same Titan-X board) and the driver was set to "Default macOS Graphic Driver".

If I switch it back to "Default macOS Graphic Driver" the Titan-X is no longer works (ie: screen goes black) but the computer works like normal (through remote login).

As a test I've tired substituting the Titan-X for a ATI Radeon (5700?) card and with the "Nvidia web driver" selected everything works as expected.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Rick

Last edited: