- Oct 4, 2014
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 5
- GTX 750
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Same problem: login glitch (login black screen, login black screen, login black screen). Have read a lot, others are having the same trouble with the GTX 1060.
Trying with this new build:
G-Force GTX 1060 6GB
ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING
Intel Core i5-8400
1. I cloned my last working hackintosh drive 10.13.6,
2. installed the ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-G build EFI.
3. Reinstalled the Nvidia Web Drivers 3126.96.36.199.40.105
4. Tried several fixes from this thread and others, from disabling SIP to NVRAM fixes. Nothing changes.
Everything else works without nvda_drv=1 but haven't been able to activate the NVIDIA drivers without breaking the login.
I finally change the graphics card. I buy a 1050 4GB. It works without any problem.