Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

hi there,
i am new for the hackintosh world, so I ve this ECC not supported issue
so which prob i should search for solution ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-12-02 11.31.52.png
    Screenshot 2017-12-02 11.31.52.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 131
hi there,
i am new for the hackintosh world, so I ve this ECC not supported issue
so which prob i should search for solution ?
It is not a problem, your GTX 750 Ti does not support ECC memory.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Problem 6: You select Nvidia Web Drivers in the menu bar or the Nvidia Driver Manager preference pane but when you restart OS X Default Graphics Driver is checked.
This is caused when your board does not have native NVRAM support such as Gigabyte 100 series boards.

Fix:
setup emulated NVRAM to store the nvda_drv=1 boot flag in boot-args.

Download the latest Clover installer pkg here, launch the installer and choose customize here:
After that make sure you have selected EmuVariableUefi-64:
Proceed with the Clover upgrade install and reboot when done. After the reboot open up your system preferences and go the the Nvidia Driver Manager. It is a good idea to make sure you have the most up to date driver so go to the updates tab and click the Check Now button. If there is an update, perform the update and reboot when it tell you to. You should be done at this point. If there isn't an update proceed to the next step.
If there was no upgrade, click on the Graphics Drivers tab and then choose the radio button next to the NVIDIA Web Drive. Reboot.***
----------------------------
I am really struggling getting these NVIDIA web drivers to work. This #6 is my problem.
I have a Gigabyte Z87 x UD5 th, with an Intel i7-4770K CPU. I have a gigabyte GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI installed. The motherboard has intel graphics which I have disabled in bios. I am running high sierra 10.13.1 (17B48), and I have the NVIDIA driver package 378.10.10.20.107, and it was installed after enabling SIP, and then setting SIP back.
I tried the clover update above, including running the RC Scripts, and also tried multi beast, there was an option for clover boot loader UEFI with Emulated NVRAM. If I turn on the nvda_drv=1, it boots to a black screen. If I have that off, it will not load the NVIDIA drivers, it goes to the os default.
I believe the pertinent sections of the config.plist is below.
Can someone please offer some suggestions to get me past this?
Thank you in advance.

<dict>
<key>Audio</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<string>1</string>
</dict>
<key>FakeID</key>
<dict>
<key>ATI</key>
<string>0x0</string>
<key>IMEI</key>
<string>0x0</string>
<key>IntelGFX</key>
<string>0x12345678</string>
<key>LAN</key>
<string>0x0</string>
<key>NVidia</key>
<string>0x0</string>
<key>SATA</key>
<string>0x0</string>
<key>WIFI</key>
<string>0x0</string>
<key>XHCI</key>
<string>0x0</string>
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>ATI</key>
<false/>
<key>Intel</key>
<false/>
<key>NVidia</key>
<false/>
</dict>
<key>ig-platform-id</key>
<string>0x19120000</string>
</dict>

dude, i have the exact same problem, have you resolved this?

Start by removing all of the dsdt fixes you have enabled.
I did that, in the Acpi section of Clover, both pages.
Since last post, I also updated to 10.13.1 (17B1003) and Nvidia to 378.10.10.10.20.109, setting the SIP to 0x0, reboot, install, set SIP to 0x67, then reboot, then to Nvidia panel to switch to NVIDIA web driver, and reboot. Still defaults to os driver.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6 KB · Views: 293
Back