Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

MultiBeast puts the drivers/kexts in /Library/Extensions/ folder.

Perhaps you installed it to /System/Library/Extensions not /Library/Extensions.
Wherever you put it it is the source of your problem.
Perfect, i cancel this file from S/L/E and now work....but my problem now is the second monitor not working (i have one on DVI and second on HDMI)...thanks for your help

I have a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Turbo gpu and I tried every solution here for this, but every time at reboot I get the OS X default driver.
Please let me know if you guys have any idea how to fix it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 10.30.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 10.30.00 AM.png
    101.8 KB · Views: 141
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 10.31.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 10.31.11 AM.png
    89.6 KB · Views: 145
  • config.plist
    4.9 KB · Views: 210
I have a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Turbo gpu and I tried every solution here for this, but every time at reboot I get the OS X default driver.
Please let me know if you guys have any idea how to fix it.

I managed to get it working, I was not selecting the disk properly with the clover update, I am still playing with this but its important to understand that there are 2 options available for boot and some times you are using the usb stick to boot while updating clover on the ssd.

Perhaps you installed it to /System/Library/Extensions not /Library/Extensions.
Wherever you put it it is the source of your problem.

I'm also having issues you my two extra DVI monitors, my HDMI works fine, and I also do not have the FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in either of my Extension folders.

I'm also having issues you my two extra DVI monitors, my HDMI works fine, and I also do not have the FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in either of my Extension folders.
Totally unrelated. If you had problems with the GPUSensors you would not be able to boot until you removed them.

Totally unrelated. If you had problems with the GPUSensors you would not be able to boot until you removed them.
Are you able to point me in the right direction? I can't find seem to find any answers on my issue. GTX 1060 FTW+ will only see my HDMI monitor, does not see anything plugged into the Display ports.

Are you able to point me in the right direction?
Spamming random threads is probably not the best way to go about it.
Why not start one of your own ?

Are you able to point me in the right direction? I can't find seem to find any answers on my issue. GTX 1060 FTW+ will only see my HDMI monitor, does not see anything plugged into the Display ports.

I'm having the opposite problem. I have one screen that's 4k HDMI and it isn't showing up, but my screen that uses a displayport-to-hdmi cable is functioning. If I find anything I'll let you know.

I'm having the opposite problem. I have one screen that's 4k HDMI and it isn't showing up, but my screen that uses a displayport-to-hdmi cable is functioning. If I find anything I'll let you know.

Same here, if I find anything Ill let you know.
I've started a new thread on this issue if you want to post there about your problem Here

Last edited:
Back