ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Zip and attach your EFI folder.
here it is :

config working.plist is the plist which works properly with no graphic support
then there were some things that people told me to do which i did in the plist in the efi.zip and then my monitor shuts off

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 84
  • config working.plist
    5.8 KB · Views: 114

slim.jim

Motherboard
MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
here it is :

config working.plist is the plist which works properly with no graphic support
then there were some things that people told me to do which i did in the plist in the efi.zip and then my monitor shuts off

The config inside the EFI folder you supplied is using iMac17,1. You have lilu.kext present but do not have the nvidiagraphicsfixup.kext. That should fix your issue with the monitor shutting off while using iMac17,1. Also you have a lot of stuff you probably don't need in the drivers64UEFI folder.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/nvidiagraphicsfixup/

Motherboard
asus z170-a
CPU
intel core i5 6600k
Graphics
msi gtx 1060 6gb
Mobile Phone
I have gtx1060 and I installed latest nvdia driver but it doesn't work ! how should I fix it , I also added nvda_drv=1 to arguments and enabled web driver in clover but doesn't work

Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD5
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
ASUS ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING
Also stuck with not being able to get the Nvidia drivers to stick. Verified that InjectIntel is false and NvidiaWeb is true in config.plist on EFI. NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext installed. System type set to MacPro 5,1. Boots reliably but only with OS X drivers which sort of misses the point :)

I notice that when I run System Report and look at PCI, I get the "This computer doesn't contain..." message. Also, when I open the Nvidia prefs, under the ECC tab there are no devices found in any slot. Yes, it's in slot 1 and works correctly under Win10 on the same system.

Ideas?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI
CPU
i7-6700k
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, Thanks a lot for the guide. I was able to fix the black screen issues. However, I just found out that I cannot boot into the recovery partition now. I am wondering if this issue is caused by the Pascal card I have ( 1070).

slim.jim

Motherboard
MSI Z97 Gaming 9 AC
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, Thanks a lot for the guide. I was able to fix the black screen issues. However, I just found out that I cannot boot into the recovery partition now. I am wondering if this issue is caused by the Pascal card I have ( 1070).

You will need to put nv_disable=1 when booting into the recovery partition.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI
CPU
i7-6700k
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
You will need to put nv_disable=1 when booting into the recovery partition.
Thank you for the reply, I just tried that and unfortunately it does not work. I have no clue where to start fixing this issue. I tried searching some posts on this forum but no luck. Could you please suggest some other method please?

Motherboard
Asus Prime 270 A
CPU
Intel i7 7700
Graphics
Asus GForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB STRIX
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Also stuck with not being able to get the Nvidia drivers to stick. Verified that InjectIntel is false and NvidiaWeb is true in config.plist on EFI. NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext installed. System type set to MacPro 5,1. Boots reliably but only with OS X drivers which sort of misses the point :)

I notice that when I run System Report and look at PCI, I get the "This computer doesn't contain..." message. Also, when I open the Nvidia prefs, under the ECC tab there are no devices found in any slot. Yes, it's in slot 1 and works correctly under Win10 on the same system.

Ideas?

Same Graphics Card on a Z270 Prime A
Asus board here,

Also getting No Device Found in the ECC tab of the NVIDIA Driver Manager.
Just installed the very latest 378.05.05.25f01 that came out a few hours ago, still the same issue...
Will keep a close eye on replies!

Cheers

iPB

Motherboard
Clevo P65
CPU
i7-4720HQ
Graphics
GTX 970M | HD 4600
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello!, someone has successfully been able to use a GTX 970m with Sierra?