Contribute
Register

Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

Problem #6 in the first post.

hi. same problem here. I'm using fixes of problem 6 (emuvariableuefi64 + rc scripts) but sometimes Nvidia web drivers works and sometimes not.
i have to restart my hack different times to get it working.
tried with both nvda_drv=1 or not and obviously nvidiaweb turned on in clover.config

hi. same problem here. I'm using fixes of problem 6 (emuvariableuefi64 + rc scripts) but sometimes Nvidia web drivers works and sometimes not.
i have to restart my hack different times to get it working.
tried with both nvda_drv=1 or not and obviously nvidiaweb turned on in clover.config

My config always is nv-disable = 1 when I boot or restart.It made me crazy. :(

My config always is nv-disable = 1 when I boot or restart.It made me crazy. :(

If you have removed it and it is still showing up then there are a few things that might be happening.

1) you are editing the wrong config.

2) you are booting from the wrong Clover install

3) it is stored in your NVRAM

I am still experiencing the black screen I simply cannot get this working, tried AGDP fix nvidiafix lily etc i am getting very annoyed, its working its found the graphics card it shows up in about this mac, works on team viewer etc but just no monitor output...

I am still experiencing the black screen I simply cannot get this working, tried AGDP fix nvidiafix lily etc i am getting very annoyed, its working its found the graphics card it shows up in about this mac, works on team viewer etc but just no monitor output...

What kind of connection are you using to your monitor? Post your config file.

If you have removed it and it is still showing up then there are a few things that might be happening.

Incredible!!!Boot wrong clover!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

how can I clean my nvram?

Back