Solving NVIDIA Driver Install & Loading Problems

Solving NVIDIA driver install problems

Sorry
in windows 8.1 funs works well
thanks

thanks for reply
i'm sure booting with nvda_drv=1.
new nvidia WEB DRIVER (346.01.03) add automatically nvda_drv=1. in nvram boot-args

sorry but regarding GraphicsEnabler=No or Inject/NVidia/false.
i dont know how to
I am using ozmosis rom bios therefore, I have not an org.chameleon.Boot.plist
or extra folder.
if you have a solution, I would be very grateful
thank you very much

Ive never used ozmosis. You will probably have better luck over in the insanely Mac forums.

thanks,very very much

Hi,

Sorry if this was answered before in this thread but I'm doing my first hackintosh build and I decided to go the clover build as I'm planning to dual boot with windows. I pretty much followed this tutorial as I have a Gigabyte X99 UD4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjMXkB2wMWE

I used different arguements due to having 2 GTX 970s to go through the install phase. Everything went fine until I installed the Nvidia web driver (346.01.03f01) and restarted the computer. All I get is a blank screen when i choose to boot Yosemite now from clover. I'm currently using npci=0x2000 kext-dev-mode=1 nvda_drv=1. Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this?

Thanks!

Try adding PCIrootUID=1 to your boot flags.

Hi Slim Jim, unfortunately that did not work. Same thing happens, just goes to a blank screen.

I used npci=0x2000 kext-dev-mode=1 nvda_drv=1 PCIrootUID=1 which did not work in clover. I used it in chimera from my usb boot drive and it showed the apple sign at least but did not load at all still :(

I just wanted to say this post literally save my butt! ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, plagued by "Problem 4: Monitor goes to sleep at the end of the boot sequence", managed to sort it out by modifying the AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext. A BIG Thank You!

Great job with this mini guide for the GTX 970, I will most likely be putting this to the test sometime tomorrow as my 970 didn't much care for my updating OS X lol.

Back