CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi there..in the afternoon i was trying to download and install macOS Sierra on my MSI Z97 PC MATE i5 4690k nvidia gtx 670 with el capitan working perfectly..
first of all i downloaded the installer from the app store, then i followed this tutorial on how to make a usb drive(here's the link
)... ok i made the usb-drive...then i followed tonymac's guide on how to add clover(link here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/how-to-create-a-macos-sierra-public-beta-installation-usb.195077/ ), chose uefi mode, added attached config.plist uefi imac 14.2., then was FAKESMC's turn.... the drive is ok.
when i first booted into the installer i added bootflag nv_disable=1(to avoid any of gfx card compatibilty's issue); the apple logo came out and loaded.
while it was loading ,it reached 2/3 of it and this went up(uefi boot denial symbol-see the attachment).
can you please help me figure out this problem?

edit: i used a 8gb 3.0 usb in a 3.0 usb port(don't know if it minds)

Attachments

• mac-prohibit-symbol-screen-icon.png
    mac-prohibit-symbol-screen-icon.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Remove all drives except the one you are installing too, make sure it's not on a drive that has a windows partition.
if that fails, create the media again but this time use tony's guide

Remove all drives except the one you are installing too, make sure it's not on a drive that has a windows partition.
if that fails, create the media again but this time use tony's guide

First of all thank you for your reply..
Did you see the video? When using tony's guide i got errors n issues typing command line, with this i did not,
Anyway ill try to boot without any other drive except for the one i installed osx on( i have 2 hdds 1 for w8-1 for osx).. will let you know tomorrow

Boot in verbose mode and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back