CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
ok so I set up the system and work great.
I follow about 10 post "how to install on z170"
and evrything almost work great
when I start the system and choice to up from the "Sierra" hard drive, its give me clover bootloader
but then I get glitch on the screen and many lines and more @Hit like this so I check my GFX (intenal hd530)
I get hd7700 7mb, I try everything but always I try install clover or driver from MultiBeast the system boot to clover start from the drive and stuck on apple logo with middle full bar, its not only for hd530 glitch I try install Audio driver and the same.
# try edit the config.plist and add IGFX with Clover configure
# try to install MultiBeast and crash every try
# try change bios setting and flash to new bios F22
# to start the system from hard drive after every try I copy form the bootable usb the EFI partition and try again
just for saying this system don't downloads from AppStore, but everything work just not the HD530 and Sound.
many thanks
my specs:
intel i7 6700k
gigabyte z170 hd3p bios F22
80gb SATA 2 = old hard drive!
16gb DDR4 2133
esy3ZWX.jpg

AOtSfr0.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 15.41.24.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 15.41.24.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 163
Last edited:
I get hd7700 7mb, I try everything but always I try install clover or driver from MultiBeast the system boot to clover start from the drive and stuck on apple logo with middle full bar, its not only for hd530 glitch I try install Audio driver and the same.
Did you install MultiBeast > Customize > Graphics Configuration > Intel HD 5xx

I try always to install clover UEFI and now I understand I have it from the install dok
now the GFX work Great!!!! but its still recognize him as HD 7700 and I don't care now I try install Audio from multibeast
tnx for replay

now I try install Audio from multibeast
MultiBeast > Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > ALC887/888b
MultiBeast > Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALCxxx > 100 / 200 Series Audio

yes tnx but after I doing this the gfx docent work like before now before I install the audio I backup the EFI from OS X to usb and I do 2 reboots
1. after install the AUDIO and the GFX and the Audio dosnt work
2. copy the old gfx working EFI and now still no Audio Devices and the GFX dosent work
in the first time I do space + v to start the system in v mode and the GFX work great now I do without this and is still 7mb and not working

After install lilu and the fix kext I get panic error need to reinstall the whole system?

Attachments

• 1499871370495720794665.jpg
    1499871370495720794665.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 154
After install lilu and the fix kext I get panic error need to reinstall the whole system?
Try to boot without caches (-f) and/or safe mode (-x) in Clover and remove the kexts.
To boot into Safe Mode: At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Safe Mode (-x)
To boot without caches: At Clover Boot Screen select Options and add -f to Boot Args

Did you install the kexts (Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext) to /Library/Extensions using KextBeast.
If you use AppleALC.kext, make sure you have the latest version.

I boot into the system after use safe mode
now delete the kext of lilu and intelgrpahicsfixup?
I don't know I don't have AppleALC.kext

and I don't have Extensions on libery folder

UPDATE!
I remove the lilu kext
and everything work great just the sound on the Motherboard dsent but in front of the case work great
graphics show me 1.5GB ram, and I always upload the system on -v in clover!
if you have a way to always start clover in -v so thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back