Contribute
Register

[solved]XPS13 9350 WIFI DW1820 Can't turn on.use BCM94352ZAE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's XPS 9350 and the case is it continuously connect reconnect and must restart from Windows to make it run

Make sure you patched ACPI correctly (eg. correct "OS Check Fix" patch).

Make sure you patched ACPI correctly (eg. correct "OS Check Fix" patch).

ACPi is in DSDT patch? I think I've done the patches correctly, and it happened to the 9350 owners here, so maybe there's something else that havent been figure it out ?

So wait, this is marked as solved, but I don't see the solution. Is the "solution" buying a DW1830? Or is there actually a way to make this card work?

DW1820a seems to be BCM94350. There is some success with it (don't know about your specific laptop). Success with that chipset is not surprising given real Macs come with it.
I subscribe to this....no success with bcm94350...
Can someone confirm that DW1560 will fit in a Lenovo t460?As far as I know, they are some bios compatibility...
Thankyou!

I will confirm...The Dell card is working without any headache. There is no bios incompatibility for T460, even if in DW1560 description it was written "not compatible with lenovo".

I have a Lenovo made BCM4352 (Similar to DW1560A) and it works well after boot. However, a few applications start freezing after I put it to sleep for a while and wake up the desktop.
I have an EliteDesk 800 Mini G4 and using it with a MacMini 2018 SMBIOS because of very close specs.
@RehabMan do you think its a problem with the card or the way sleep/hibernation/power mgmt is set up?

EFI folder on Github here: https://github.com/itskaizad/Elitedesk-800-G4-Hackintosh/tree/BCM4350-wifi-enabled

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back