CPU
i5-5200u
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi to all, i have a problem with windows time, and yes, i have changed it to make windows look for time as mac os (in registy) and this works, but.. After every reboot the time resets, and i need to move the time tongles after boot to apply this again..

Hi to all, i have a problem with windows time, and yes, i have changed it to make windows look for time as mac os (in registy) and this works, but.. After every reboot the time resets, and i need to move the time tongles after boot to apply this again..

What do you mean by "time resets"?
And what is a "time tongle"?

Important dual boot info in the guide, post #2: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

What do you mean by "time resets"?
And what is a "time tongle"?

Important dual boot info in the guide, post #2: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/
I have followed this guide.
After that time is same as in mac os, but after reboot it goes 3 hours earlier, and to change it back to same as mac os i should open time settings and touch the swith of automatic time or something else, after that it becames same, but only for this boot, after the second it goes 3 hours earlier again..

I have followed this guide.
After that time is same as in mac os, but after reboot it goes 3 hours earlier, and to change it back to same as mac os i should open time settings and touch the swith of automatic time or something else, after that it becames same, but only for this boot, after the second it goes 3 hours earlier again..

Read post #2 in the guide regarding Windows dual boot and RealTimeIsUniversal setting in the Windows registry.

Read post #2 in the guide regarding Windows dual boot and RealTimeIsUniversal setting in the Windows registry.
As I said before, this was done. I have this problem with edited registry

As I said before, this was done. I have this problem with edited registry

It sounds like you did it incorrectly. Check your work.

It sounds like you did it incorrectly. Check your work.
That is the reason why i am here..
Upd. It seems like there is no enought info in the thread for making it work well withoud downloading the modifier, as far, as in thread told only about adding one new line, and the file adds 3 or 4 additional lines, and with them everything works well...)
Thank you again, Rehab. You are everything for laptop hackintosh community :)

That is the reason why i am here..
Upd. It seems like there is no enought info in the thread for making it work well withoud downloading the modifier, as far, as in thread told only about adding one new line, and the file adds 3 or 4 additional lines, and with them everything works well...)
Thank you again, Rehab. You are everything for laptop hackintosh community :)

The .reg file just does automatically what you would do manually with regedit.exe.

The .reg file just does automatically what you would do manually with regedit.exe.
Hmm, ya... It is broken again, even i have made everything simly with the reg file provided..
Here is what i've got with the reg file after boot:
upload_2017-5-20_10-28-49.png

After swithing anything in time panel:
upload_2017-5-20_13-29-53.png

As you can see, time (+3 hours by reg) is not set automatically, so i need to do it myself manyally everytime..
upload_2017-5-20_13-31-16.png

Here is my reg, and as you can see, everything is done there..

Hmm, ya... It is broken again, even i have made everything simly with the reg file provided..
Here is what i've got with the reg file after boot:
View attachment 256053
After swithing anything in time panel:
View attachment 256054
As you can see, time (+3 hours by reg) is not set automatically, so i need to do it myself manyally everytime..
View attachment 256055
Here is my reg, and as you can see, everything is done there..

Not possible to read any of your images.
They are not english.
Also, the name of the key in ioreg is truncated... not possible to verify it is correct.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back