CPU
i5
Graphics
EVGA GTX 970 4GB
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
From what i remember the disk should still show in disk utility.

Motherboard
Asus P5K Pro
CPU
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Graphics
ASUS GeForce GTX 760 DirectCU II
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
same problem here; got a MBR HFS+ data drive that can't be seen in High Sierra while working flawlessly under Sierra and previous OS.

Motherboard
MSI Z270 M7
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
First results booting my High Sierra install on SATA1 and my spare HDD on SATA2. Below I will always talk about my spare HDD as the High Sierra one is working well)

- 2 partitions : 1 partition GUID "old" Sierra + 1 partion NTFS = working Perfect
- 2 partitions : windows 10 partition MBR + 1 partition NTFS = failed
- 1 partition NTFS MBR (blank HDD, just formated with win 10) = failed
- 1 partition NTFS GUID = Working perfect

I would like to convert or reinstall windows 10 on the spare drive with GPT on legacy bios with free tools to test, sombody knows a good tuto ?

Motherboard
MSI H81i
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
RX 580
- 2 partitions : 1 partition GUID "old" Sierra + 1 partion NTFS = working Perfect
- 2 partitions : windows 10 partition MBR + 1 partition NTFS = failed
- 1 partition NTFS MBR (blank HDD, just formated with win 10) = failed
- 1 partition NTFS GUID = Working perfect
I hope this a feature and not a bug

Motherboard
GA Z97M-D3H
CPU
i3-4370
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. SE
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Yes prior Update : Tuxera, then I thought it was not compatible so I removed it, same problem, installed paragon NTFS, same problem.

A note from Tuxera:
(*) Our 2016.1 version is compatible with High Sierra. Note that High Sierra prevents extensions from loading automatically, which means that if you use version 2016.1 you’ll need to allow the extension to run from Security preferences pane. You won’t need to do this in the next update of Tuxera.

I hope Tuxera release the update very soon. Cheers.

Motherboard
MSI Z270 M7
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I hope this a feature and not a bug

From what I red here and there, seems that Apple said that APFS WILL NOT be compatible with MBR... I think they just cut its support. Hard time for dual boot on legacy bios.

If I remember well I needed to do a fresh install for El Cap or Sierra on a GUID partition, now I know why :)

Motherboard
MSI H81i
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
RX 580
From what I red here and there, seems that Apple said that APFS WILL NOT be compatible with MBR... I think they just cut its support. Hard time for dual boot on legacy bios.
Legacy BIOS doesn't know what a partition table is so will be none the wiser. Though there's a bug in the Windows installer that links the partition table type to the firmware variety.

Motherboard
MSI Z270 M7
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok found the solution, AppleAHCIPort.kext is responsible for that. For those who have problems, install the kext attached in S/L/E

All my partitions are mounted now :)

Attachments

• AppleAHCIPort.kext.zip
    56 KB · Views: 339