Contribute
Register

[Solved] Windows driver for BCM94360CS2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same Laptop, same problems here :(
Installed Bios V2.36. Anyone has the newest Bios with unlocked whitelist installed?

Works great under MacOS but no Wifi Networks found under Windows 10 (1909).

Last edited:
I also have the same prob like the 3 guys above me. Anyone have succcess can share their experience?

same problem T440s. My BIOS version does not have require whitelisting.

anyone was able to solve it ?

What Bios version do you use? The old one without whitlist or the new one with removed whitelist?
And which adaptor do you use?

Atm i use the old Bios V2.36.
and this adaptor:
A/E Key NGFF M.2 Adapter Card Module 12+6 Pin

short Update:
I'm now on Bios V2.53 (unlocked und deleted Whitelist) but still the same problem :(

Last edited:
The same problem with T450. Perfect in Mac but no wifi networks in Windows 10 1909. Driver from boot camp installed and device manager detect the wifi card. Bluethooth working.

Same issue with BCM94360NG M2 WiFi.
Perfect work in macOS, and no networks found in Win 10, latest update.
Sometime networks appears in Windows menu, but it's impossible to connect to any of them.
Any thoughts?

I'm having very intermittent problems with this card or the Windows drivers. I normally get normal service but today it's running at about 1% speed; approx 1.5Mbps. If I reboot into Mac OS I get well over 100Mbps. Back into Windows and it's ~1.5Mbps again. Same hardware, same antenna, same bluetooth config.

This happened a long time ago for a few days and just seemed to resolve itself so I thought it was fixed.

On Windows 10 Pro build 1909 still.

Any help appreciated. Using the drivers from page 2 of this thread.

Same issue with BCM94360NG M2 WiFi.
Perfect work in macOS, and no networks found in Win 10, latest update.
Sometime networks appears in Windows menu, but it's impossible to connect to any of them.
Any thoughts?
I've have the same problem. Working perfect in macOS but windows does not display any wifi network (however it says that there is WIFI networks available). Do you manage to solve this problem?

I got it working. It has nothing to do with software though. You have to mask some pins and it just works.
Were do you find this solution? I've tried but it doesn't work. It is the same as mask pin 54-56 that is mention in other threads to permanently turn on wifi card? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back