Graphics
Integrated HD530
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi folks,

I'm in the process of putting together a machine that I intend to turn into a hackingtosh, however I cant seem to find windows driver for the PCIE wifi & Bluetooth card....anyone have a link to where to get this? I have searched google but cant seem to find one yet.

I'm trying to make sure that all my components work 100% before trying to build the hackingtosh.

Thanks

Awesome! everything works now on both mac and windows sides :)

Thanks for that link Brebo, however I purchased all the components for this build as either new or used parts, so I installed windows 10 pro first in attempt to confirm all the components work....which they do, but the wifi & Bluetooth card was not being recognised in the windows device manager so wasn't able to confirm those worked correctly.....I have now found windows drivers for this card and now confirmed that both the driver works and that wifi and Bluetooth work within windows 10 anyway.

If anyone in future needs the driver, I got them from: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ym19d1dr5peyp1i/Broadcom_BCM94360CS_Driver_Win_78_10-Minihere.com.zip

Thanks
Sorry to reopen this thread malcky. I am in a similar situation as edeag3 was in.. I took the BCM94360CD2 from an old MBA and got the M.2 adapter for it. I am in Windows while I wait for my SSD to come, and the WLan driver works, but I can't find the Bluetooth device in the device manager... Any cues?

Thanks,
Timothy

Sorry to reopen this thread malcky. I am in a similar situation as edeag3 was in.. I took the BCM94360CD2 from an old MBA and got the M.2 adapter for it. I am in Windows while I wait for my SSD to come, and the WLan driver works, but I can't find the Bluetooth device in the device manager... Any cues?

Thanks,
Timothy

As far as I can remember, when I installed windows 10 Pro using the parts I bought......the device manager had some unknown devices or didn't show on device manager at all for bluetooth or wifi, but when I installed the above driver everything appeared and worked correctly after that.

If you have already installed that driver and the bluetooth device is still not being found, then im a bit stumped and can only think of the following things to look at:

Could one of the small pin leads have popped off the card during the install?
Is the card a known WORKING card to start with?
Is there a bluetooth enable ON/OFF option in your bios?

As far as I can remember, when I installed windows 10 Pro using the parts I bought......the device manager had some unknown devices or didn't show on device manager at all for bluetooth or wifi, but when I installed the above driver everything appeared and worked correctly after that.

If you have already installed that driver and the bluetooth device is still not being found, then im a bit stumped and can only think of the following things to look at:

Could one of the small pin leads have popped off the card during the install?
Is the card a known WORKING card to start with?
Is there a bluetooth enable ON/OFF option in your bios?
It’s still a bit of a mystery to me. There were some leads on my BCM NGFF converter on the M.2 side that had some tin solder on them. Pressing the card into the slot more firmly seems to have done the trick, not that the card was loose in the first place. Thanks all :)

Hi folks,

I'm in the process of putting together a machine that I intend to turn into a hackingtosh, however I cant seem to find windows driver for the PCIE wifi & Bluetooth card....anyone have a link to where to get this? I have searched google but cant seem to find one yet.

I'm trying to make sure that all my components work 100% before trying to build the hackingtosh.

Thanks

whats up guys,

so I'm late to the wifi card party but are these drivers still good?

In the same position as you wanting things to work on both windows 10 and hackintosh (when i get round to it, want the PC to be hackintosh ready before hand since ill be using both platforms)

cheers

whats up guys,

so I'm late to the wifi card party but are these drivers still good?

In the same position as you wanting things to work on both windows 10 and hackintosh (when i get round to it, want the PC to be hackintosh ready before hand since ill be using both platforms)

cheers
Mine works a treat.

Thanks for that link Brebo, however I purchased all the components for this build as either new or used parts, so I installed windows 10 pro first in attempt to confirm all the components work....which they do, but the wifi & Bluetooth card was not being recognised in the windows device manager so wasn't able to confirm those worked correctly.....I have now found windows drivers for this card and now confirmed that both the driver works and that wifi and Bluetooth work within windows 10 anyway.

If anyone in future needs the driver, I got them from: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ym19d1dr5peyp1i/Broadcom_BCM94360CS_Driver_Win_78_10-Minihere.com.zip

Thanks
logged in to say thanks they work wonderfully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back