RX 5700XT
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This is my first build. And, I have read extensively and attempted several fixes from this and a few other forums.

My 10.14.1 build is operating beautifully for the most part... and, then my WiFi bcm94360cs2 arrived today. It SHOULD be recognized immediately. But...
I installed it and while BT lit up immediately, WiFi has been a stubborn no-show.

Installed kexts are AirportBrcmFixup.kext along with Lilo.kext

I found a post on another forum that gave a solution that worked for some. But, I have no idea what the poster is talking about as there is no context to the answer. I feel a bit ignorant because, several people seemed to understand perfectly what he was suggesting... I do not.

Try to use Bundle identifier

AirPortBrcm4360 
to 
com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360
in your config, all patches have short name. try to change all as Bundle identifier

I am trying to see how to do this in Clover Configurator. And, would appreciate someone offering an answer for "dummies" - as to what this is asking me to do.

It seems like it may be the solution. But, I just don't understand the answer.

Problem solved with a slot swap. There must be something wrong with the PCIe 1x slot I was using with the adapter. I literally switched slots and WiFi and BT lit up and work perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back