Contribute
Register

[Solved] Where can I find OsxAptioFixDrv and variants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ULTRA
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
I keep seeing posts telling me to try OsxAptioFixDrv or OsxAptioFix2Drv or some other variant, but I can not find where these are! I would think this would be documented on this site somewhere, but I can't find it. There are dozens of posts saying to use one or the other or try both, but no links to the files. Please help!

I keep seeing posts telling me to try OsxAptioFixDrv or OsxAptioFix2Drv or some other variant, but I can not find where these are!
You can find the memory fix drivers in the Clover bootloader installer.

memdrv.png

Ok, thanks, but I don't see a way to customize what's installed, i.e. I never see these options, it just does a Standard Install. Also it looks like you're using r4458, which isn't an option in the downloads section.

Ok, so it looks like the Clovers in the download section on this site are preconfigured to simplify most install. But, I was able to customize my install with the r4458 build from the link in my previous comment (https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/latest/download), and I could choose any of the OsxAptioFix* drivers.

Thanks for your help, BreBo.

"Long Life to Tonymac"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back